Red Curry Salmon.
You can have Red Curry Salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Curry Salmon
- You need 1 (13.5 ounce) of can full fat coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of sliced green onions for serving (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of red curry paste + pinch kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 of salmon fillets.
Red Curry Salmon instructions
- Heat oil in a large saute pan (large enough to fit the salmon fillet or pieces) over medium heat. After about 30 seconds, add red curry paste and the pinch of kosher salt. Stir, continuously, for 45 seconds to 1 minute until fragrant..
- Add coconut milk and whisk until completely dissolved..
- Bring to a boil and immediately add salmon skin side up..
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (depending on thickness), spooning sauce over the fish periodically..
- Once fish is cooked to your preference, remove from pan and set aside..
- Return sauce to medium heat and reduce for 2 to 3 minutes, whisking or stirring frequently..
- Remove from heat, stir in fish sauce, 1/4 teaspoon salt and lime juice..
- Plated dish served with rice. Enjoy!.