Healthy Chicken Curry.
You can cook Healthy Chicken Curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken Curry
- You need Half of chicken cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of curry powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of chicken stock cube.
- It’s 1 stalk of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 1 of scant of stevia.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
Healthy Chicken Curry step by step
- Heat a non stick wok under medium heat and pour in the chicken. Let it cook for a while..
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder and chilli powder with half a glass of water. Pour in the mixture into the chicken and stir. Cook until a bit dry but stir occassionally to prevent burning..
- Throw in sliced onion, minced garlic and curry leaves. Cook until fragrant and softened..
- Pour in chopped potato, carrot, tomato paste and chicken stock cube. Add 2 cups of water. With a medium heat, stir occasionally and let simmer until the water reduce to half and the chicken is cooked through..
- Turn the heat to low and add in chopped bird's eye chilli. Adjust salt and stevia to taste..