Sweet Curry Rice.
You can cook Sweet Curry Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Curry Rice
- Prepare 300 gr of sausages (I used curry-flavored, but you can choose whatever you like).
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice, washed 2-3 times.
- It’s 2 cup of broth (or 2 cup water + 1 beef/chicken bouillon).
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 200 gr of sweet potato, peeled and diced.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, peeled and diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic, peeled and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder (I used Japanese type).
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweet curry sauce (if you don't have any, just use 1 tbsp curry powder + 1 1/2 tsp sugar).
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Sweet Curry Rice step by step
- Heat the oil and stir-fry the onion, then garlic..
- Add basmati rice, curry powder, sweet curry sauce, tomato sauce, and sugar. Stir occasionally..
- Add sausages, sweet potato, and frozen peas. Stir..
- Add the broth bit by bit while stirring..
- When it boils, lower the heat and cover. Wait for 15 minutes or so. Turn off the heat and stir the rice. Wait 5 more minutes before serving..