Granola cookies 🍪.
You can have Granola cookies 🍪 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Granola cookies 🍪
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3 cups of Granola mix.
Granola cookies 🍪 step by step
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in granola mix. I used this brand of granola. Cover, and chill dough for at least one hour..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls, and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten each cookie with a fork dipped in sugar icing.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..