Easy paneer curry. Paneer curry is best served with chapatis, rotis or naan. You can also serve this cottage cheese curry with plain rice or jeera rice or masala rice or biryani rice. This easy paneer curry recipe is a no grind one and you do not even have to do any fine chopping.
Paneer, a fresh, mild Indian cheese, stands in for the meat in this delicious vegetarian main course. Yellow Paneer Curry – Easy peasy yummylicious paneer curry with just handful of ingredients and Paneer makes any recipe rich and exotic. Today, I am going to share an easy peasy paneer curry. "A wonderful Indian curry dish that is easy and quick to make. You can have Easy paneer curry using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy paneer curry
- Prepare 1 pack of paneer.
- It’s 2-3 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare Bag of leafy greens (Spinach, greens, cavolo nero etc.).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garam masala.
- It’s to taste of chilli powder.
- Prepare of Cauliflower (optional).
- It’s Squeeze of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- You need Splash of vegetable oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Crispy onions (optional garnish).
- You need of Small bunch of coriander (optional).
Using the base recipe, you can make Garnish with cilantro and serve over Indian curry rice. If the paneer cheese can't be found, potatoes. To make homemade cashew cream, simply. Matar paneer is a delicious curry made of paneer cubes and fresh peas cooked in a rich, spicy and tangy gravy.
Easy paneer curry instructions
- Boil a full kettle. Chop your onions finely, floret your cauliflower and dice your tomatoes..
- Take your leafy greens (I used cavolo nero) rip out the stalks and rip/cut into pieces into a colander. In a sink rinse with cold water and then pour over the boiling water so it wilts. Sit and rest..
- Heat a pan with a splash of vegetable oil. Once hot fry your onions with a pinch of salt until soft (3-5mins)..
- Boil your kettle again. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and garam masala to the onions and cook for 2 mins..
- Mix your veg stock cube into about 400ml of the boiled water and add to pan. Along with chilli (I added a teaspoon) and a squeeze of tomato paste. Then cook with lid on at a medium heat for 10 mins..
- While this is cooking squeeze all the water out of your leafy greens and chop..
- Finely chop the coriander and paneer into small chunks. Then add your coriander and leafy greens to the pan, turn the heat down. Add more water if not feeling said enough..
- Heat up some oil in another pan for your paneer. Fry and turn your paneer until lightly golden. Then it’s all ready so add altogether and serve.
- I finish off with these crispy onions but you could just garnish with a bit of coriander.
Matar paneer is one of my favorite North Indian dishes. Hello,knock knock-did any one miss me around? I know I've been away just for a while but it is not very often I disappear just. Homemade Paneer Cheese makes a creamy and unique addition to this flavorful and easy to make Indian Potato Curry recipe. If you stopped by earlier this week, you saw that we shared the process to.