Pumpkins Curry with Raisins.
You can have Pumpkins Curry with Raisins using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkins Curry with Raisins
- It’s 500 g of Pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Curry Powder.
- Prepare of Salt & Sugar for taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 tbsps of Raisin.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
Pumpkins Curry with Raisins step by step
- Heat butter in a large pan over medium-high heat, add onion, and cook until golden-brown, about 5 minutes..
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Stir in curry powder, salt, and pepper. Add pumpkin and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Pour in broth and raisins, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Replace cover and continue to cook until pumpkin and potatoes are tender, 5 to 10 minutes more. Garnish with cilantro..