Potato noodles special curry. Sweet potatoes are considered a superfood, nutrient dense and beneficial for health. They are incredibly high in vitamin A, and C, and also boast high I hope you love this Coconut Curry Soup w/ Sweet Potato Noodles as much as I do! After you try it, please come back and leave.
When we spin sweet potatoes into noodles, we get swoodles. Like zucchini noodles are called zoodles, these bright orange strands are swoodles. If you don't have a spiralizer, you can use a vegetable peeler to shave thin ribbons for noodles. You can cook Potato noodles special curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato noodles special curry
- You need 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- It’s 5 of green onions, sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 inch of chunk ginger, peeled minced.
- Prepare 4 of large garlic cloves, minced or pressed.
- It’s of salt + pepper.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken down into small florets.
- Prepare 10 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, sliced.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of + 1 tsp red curry paste (vegan if necessary).
- You need 2 (15 oz) of cans light coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of evaporated cane juice.
- You need 1 of small-medium sweet potato, spiralized.
- Prepare 1 of + tsp Sriracha.
- You need of for topping:.
- It’s of sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, lime.
This is such a delicious-looking bowl of goodness! I love Thai red curry and imagine it's perfect with the sweet potatoes. How to make an easy coconut curry with spiralized sweet potato noodles, that is paleo and vegan friendly! Subscribe to my channel and visit my blog, Food.
Potato noodles special curry step by step
- Add coconut oil to a medium pot over medium heat. Once hot, add onion, ginger, and garlic. Season with salt + pepper. Sauté for 2-4 minutes, or until the garlic is fragrant. Don't let it brown..
- Add cauliflower, mushrooms, bell pepper, and curry paste, and sauté for about a minute, then add your coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. Mix to combine..
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and allow to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until the vegetables are fork-tender, adding the sweet potato noodles when there's about 5 minutes left*. Taste, and adjust seasoning as necessary. I like adding a bit of Sriracha..
- Portion into bowls and top with sesame seeds, Sriracha Tofu, cilantro, and/or lime..
- NOTES *If you like your sweet potato noodles on the softer side, add them in with the coconut milk, turmeric, and cane juice. If you add them when there's about 5 minutes left, they'll still have some crunch to them..
When the potatoes are ready, add the curry. Sweet Potato Noodle Curry recipe: Sweet potato noodles are our new favourite thing, and this delicious new recipe is such a tasty and nourishing This coconut curry is mild, healthy and makes a great lunch or dinner. Sweet potatoes were the first vegetable that came to mind when I first laid hand on my spirelli. The versatile veggie is so flavorful and healthful that I knew I spied this Thai Green Curry & Sweet Potato Noodle Bowl from The House in the Hills and within a split second, I knew the meal would make a. To makes sweet potato noodles, peel the sweet potato and trim the top and bottom.