Japanese style Curry on Rice.
You can cook Japanese style Curry on Rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese style Curry on Rice
- Prepare 1 box of Curry Soup Stock.
- It’s 500 grams of Sliced Pork (Any meat is OK).
- It’s 4 pieces of Onion (About 800grams).
- It’s 3 pieces of Potatoes (About 450grams).
- Prepare 1 piece of Carrot (About 200grams).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salad Oil (Cooking Oil).
- You need 1400 ml of Water.
Japanese style Curry on Rice step by step
- Cut the Pork (Meat) into easy-to-eat size..
- Cut the potato into bite size pieces, rinse with water and drain. Cut the onion into wedges and carrot into small bite size..
- Heat the oil and fry the pork Meat). When the meat changes color, add the potatoes, onions, carrots and frozen corn, and stir-fry together. When the oil is dispersed,add the water..
- When it boils, turn the heat to low and carefully remove the scum. Cover with a lid and simmer it for 15 minuets until the potatoes become tender..
- Add the Japanese Curry Soup stock and mix it well. Bring to a boil. Simmer it for 10 minuets..
- Place 250grams cooked rice on a bowl. Place the curry on the bowl of rice..
- Vermont Curry Soup Stock SG$3.5/box at DonDon DONKI. (My kids like this Mild curry soup stock. My husband like the Hot curry soup stock.).