Grated apple dry-curry.
You can have Grated apple dry-curry using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grated apple dry-curry
- You need 2 cups (300 g) of rice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 300 g of minced meat.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of apple.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of ginger.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients:.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of ketchup.
- You need 1.5 tbsp. of curry powder.
- You need 1 tbsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of powdered consomme.
Grated apple dry-curry step by step
- Cook the rice with turmeric..
- Chop up the onion, carrot, and green pepper. Grate the garlic, ginger, and apple..
- Fry the ginger and garlic with olive oil. Then add the minced meat and the ingredients you grated in the last step. Finally, add the sauce ingredients and the green pepper..
- Pour the contents of the frying pan onto the rice that you cooked in step one. Calories: 562kcal (2,350kJ) (per person).