Tuna curry. Quick Tuna Curry ~ Traditional Indian curry of aromatic spices, onions, peppers, and tomatoes, with solid white albacore, making this no boring tuna dish. Over medium-low heat melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic, onions and green pepper.
Tuna Curry Recipe is basically tuna cooked with potatoes, tomatoes and spices. It is very unusual but very tasty curry recipe. This curry can be quick fix for the fish curry. You can cook Tuna curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna curry
- You need 2 tbsp of generic curry powder blend.
- Prepare 2 of salam leaves (see Note).
- It’s 2 kg of diced fresh tuna.
- It’s 500 ml (2 cups) of coconut cream.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- It’s of steamed rice, to serve.
- You need 6 of red bird's-eye chillies.
- Prepare 2 pieces of fresh turmeric, peeled.
- It’s 8 of golden eschalots.
- You need 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) of palm oil.
- Prepare 10 of candlenuts.
- It’s 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 cm of knob galangal, peeled.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemongrass, smashed and left whole.
Transfer the meatballs to a casserole dish. The Tuna Curry recipe out of our category fruit-vegetable! In this video making tuna fish curry recipe with simply available ingredients. This is one of my favorite recipes and is really easy to make.
Tuna curry instructions
- For the paste, place all the ingredients except 125 ml (½ cup) of the palm oil and the lemongrass into a spice grinder or food processor and blend to a smooth paste..
- Heat the remaining palm oil in a wok over high heat. Add the paste and lemongrass and cook for about 5 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in the curry powder and salam leaves, then add the tuna and gently stir, making sure the tuna doesn’t break up..
- Add the coconut cream, season to taste and bring to the boil. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat and stand for 30 minutes before serving with steamed rice..
- NOTES Salam leaves are Indonesian bay leaves. You can substitute with curry leaves or bay leaves..
Yellow curry, red curry, green curry… I seriously can't get enough. Add the tuna and stir gently, breaking up any large lumps. Turn down the heat to low and add the green chilli, ginger and coriander. This tuna fish curry is suitable for anyone who loves curry. Therefore the spices and other ingredients are.