Prawns bitter guard curry. Pavakka curry. royallu kakarakaya fry /prawns bitter guard fry PROCEDuRE * take a pan and lit the stove pour oil in it and add chopped onions green chillies curry leaves and fry it till it becomes brown now add turmeric powder ginger garlic paste salt and fry it then add fresh prawns and fry it and add roundly. ***CLICK HERE TO OPEN ME *** HI FRIENDS !! How are you all ? hope you are HAVING A WONDERFUL WEEK …today I am going to share -How to makeprawns Bitter Gourd. Please like,share, comment n SUBSCRIBE my channel cook with shahin.
Goan Prawn Curry is a perfect tropical side to savour on a sunny day. Recipe for Goan Prawn Curry is very simple and authentic. Recipe for Goan Prawn Curry is very simple and authentic. You can have Prawns bitter guard curry using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prawns bitter guard curry
- Prepare 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 2 of bitterguards.
- Prepare 2 of onion chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of Chillipowdr.
- It’s 1 tsp of Haldi powder.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- You need of Coruander leavs.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Lemon squeeze few drops.
- You need 2 of Chillies.
- It’s of Curry leaf few.
- You need of Jeera.
- You need of Oil.
You can serve this best Goan style prawn curry with rice for a nourishing brunch or dinner as well. Momordica charantia (colloquially: bitter melon; bitter apple; bitter gourd; bitter squash; balsam-pear; with many more names listed below) is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae. Order from a wide selection of your favourite Indian food which will be delivered directly to your home or office. Green curry of prawns with aubergines and basil.
Prawns bitter guard curry step by step
- Clean and wash prawns and add salt and turmeirc.
- Marinate for for 30 minutes.
- Qdd chiili powder & fry in a oil prawns fully.
- Take a vok add oil jeera chillies curry leqves saute for a minute.
- Add ginfer garlic paste & chopped onions.
- Saute it till golden brown then add bitterguard keep stiring till bitterguard completly fry..
- Then add chilli powder and fry and later add coruander leavs and add prawns fry till oil starts to separate.
- Then add lemon juice few dropa.
This is quite a thin curry, commonly served with spiced salted beef. Kaffir lime leaves, fresh long chillies and Thai basil are essential garnishes, to give the dish its characteristic savour. Tradition dictates that the prawns be added to the frying curry. In Nepal people enjoy bitter guard curry as well bitter guard achar. Bitter Gourd curry is generally be made in two ways.