Simple Curry Udon.
You can have Simple Curry Udon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple Curry Udon
- You need 100 milliliters of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 4-5 of heaping spoonfuls of leftover curry.
- It’s 1 package of frozen udon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of potato starch and 2 teaspoon water.
- It’s to taste of Red Pickled ginger.
Simple Curry Udon instructions
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil..
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, leftover curry, curry powder and soy sauce. Stir well. Heat to simmering..
- Make the potato starch slurry (water+potato starch), bring broth to a rolling boil and stir in the slurry, boil for 30 seconds. Turn heat to low..
- To the big pot of boiling water, add 1 package of frozen udon. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain into sieve, rinse with warm water until they are less slimy, shake to drain well..
- Place udon into a bowl, ladle the curry broth over them, add red pickled ginger if desired..