Traditional home made chicken curry.
You can have Traditional home made chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Traditional home made chicken curry
- It’s 750 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 tb of spn ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there).
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 3 tb of spn desi ghee.
- You need of Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tb of spn coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 4 tb of spn chicken masala.
- It’s 1/2 tb of spn garam masala.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
Traditional home made chicken curry instructions
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat).
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate..
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat).
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat).
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat).
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat).
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Chicken curry is ready to eat..