Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils. I haven't but chopped chicken thighs or breasts I would think would work well. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! This crockpot Thai chicken curry is perfect for those Saturday's or Sunday's when you're feeling lazy and have absolutely zero desire to cook or even I find most crock pot recipes to be underwhelming and bland.
Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables. Combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly. You can cook Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils
- It’s 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 lb of lentils.
- You need 2 of med. onion (chopped).
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 tbs of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
One half hour before serving, add peas on top of chicken mixture. Just before serving, stir mixture thoroughly and sprinkle with toasted. Crock Pot Coconut Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Stew. Healthy comfort food in a bowl, this Crock Pot Coconut Chicken and Cauliflower Rice Stew is a warm and satisfying recipe.
Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils instructions
- Throw everything in the Crock-Pot.
- High: 6-8 hours, Low: 10-12 hours.
- Tip: I didn't have any, but carrots 🥕 would be great in this..
It's the perfect weeknight dinner to serve when the temperatures outside dip below freezing. Red lentil curry is one of my favorites! This version is so simple – just toss everything in the Ohhh my lentils. I just love me somma them beans. Especially when they're in a big crockpot full of red lentil I need to buy a crock pot so thanks for the recommendation.