Bacon Curry Appetiser.
You can have Bacon Curry Appetiser using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Curry Appetiser
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- It’s 8 of small shallot.
- It’s 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of evaporated milk or coconut milk.
- It’s 8 slice of raw bacon.
Bacon Curry Appetiser instructions
- Simmer the bacon with some water for about 10 minutes till the water evaporated then pan fry for another 8 minutes till it’s lightly crispy and cooked.
- With little oil pan Fry the garlic and shallot till its fragrant.
- Add in the curry powder mix well and add in little by little water..
- Add in the evaporated milk or coconut milk with a dash of light soy sauce then bring it to a boil then off heat and serve with the cooked bacon.