Chicken Curry for break fasting.
You can cook Chicken Curry for break fasting using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Curry for break fasting
- Prepare 500 gram of chicken.
- You need 1 of kara coconut milk.
- It’s 500 gram of potato.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of White and black pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bit of ginger.
Chicken Curry for break fasting instructions
- Clean and cut chicken and potato into a small or medium size (depend on how big u want).
- Heat the oiled pan, and put chopped garlic, onion and ginger followed by the seasoning for curry.
- Cook untill fragrant,put chicken wait 5 minutes and give a bit of water followed by kara coconut milk, Stirring until blended and put the potato.. Let stand until boiling and chicken and potatoes until cooked dont forget to put salt, sugar, pepper and fish oil into curry…
- Make sire the chicken and potato cooked and ready to serve.. :).