Spicy Pork Curry.
You can cook Spicy Pork Curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Curry
- Prepare 1 lb of pork tenderloin, strips.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 pcs of potatoes,cubes.
- It’s 1 pc of carrot,cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Belle Pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 3 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic mince.
- You need 2 tsp of flour.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
Spicy Pork Curry step by step
- Strips the pork tenderloin.Put salt and pepper depends on your taste..
- Browned the Pork for 3mins both side.
- Set aside the pork. Saute at skillet the onion, Belle pepper,garlic.add flour stir constantly..
- Add chicken broth, rosemary,thyme,carrots,potatoes.Simmer 5mins.
- Add pork, curry powder and coconut milk.Simmer for 10mins.
- Last add peanut butter.Stir it completely..