Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken. Sear the chicken in batches in a few tablespoons of oil, seasoning with salt and pepper as you go. This easy Slow Cooker Green Curry Chicken is inspired by Thai curry with the delicious flavors of green curry paste and coconut milk with lean chicken breast and all kinds of veggies. Plus it is made in the crockpot so you can set it and forget it.
This Thai Chicken Curry is made in the slow cooker to give it that slow-simmered depth of flavor How to Make Thai Chicken Curry. In a slow cooker, you'll combine coconut milk, chicken broth Overall, the flavor was very good – vegetable were cooked well and we also added green beans and. Serve this delicious slow cooker green chicken curry recipe with plenty of rice for soaking up the liquid. You can cook Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- It’s 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- It’s 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- You need 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Leftovers are great for dinner later in the Curry pastes can range in spiciness, so choose one with a heat level that suits you and adjust the quantity to taste. When the dish is ready, the sauce may. This slow cooker coconut curry chicken is made with chicken breast, full-fat coconut milk, green curry paste, and a squeeze of lime. If you are a curry girl, this crockpot curry chicken needs to be added to your meal plan!
Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken instructions
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
This recipe is made in the slow cooker because. This Thai-style coconut red curry is packed with veggies like green beans and bell peppers. This Thai green curry recipe uses chicken thighs, which are cheaper than chicken breasts and have more flavour. If you like more kick to your curry We love a slow cooker because it saves so much time – and creates gorgeous dishes, with meat made meltingly tender by the slow cooking method. This slow cookery Thai chicken curry is so easy to prepare and is the perfect midweek meal.