Curry Coconut Glaze.
You can have Curry Coconut Glaze using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Coconut Glaze
- You need 4 tbsp. of red, green, or yellow curry paste.
- Prepare 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of honey.
- It’s 4 tsp. of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- It’s pinch of salt.
Curry Coconut Glaze step by step
- Heat curry paste in a small saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk, honey and soy sauce and cook, stirring frequently, until reduced to about ½ cup, about 15 minutes..
- Remove from heat. Stir in oil, lime juice, pepper and salt. Stir and use on desired food..