Aloo Curry (Potato fry).
You can have Aloo Curry (Potato fry) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Aloo Curry (Potato fry)
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 250 gms of Potatoes.
- You need 100 gms of Onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chickpeas.
- Prepare of Quarter tbsp of Turmeric, if required.
Aloo Curry (Potato fry) instructions
- Finely chop the potatoes and onions (not more than 1 cms each). Heat up a frying pan and add 2 tbsps of oil, after few seconds, add mustard seeds and chickpeas to it..
- Once the mustard seeds begin to pop, add finely chopped onions and fry for 5 minutes..
- Once the onion gets soft and brown, add the chopped potatoes to it. Sprinkle one tbsp of garam masala, salt and continue frying. Add turmeric if required..
- Repeat the process for 15 mins, if the Potatoes gets sticky, sprinkle some water (10ml) and fry. After 15 mins, keep the stove on low flame, cover the pan with a lid and allow it for 7 minutes. Transfer it to a bowl, add coriander leaves if required. Serve hot..