Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry.
You can have Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry
- It’s 1 kg of soft Pork Rib.
- You need 6 of potato.
- It’s 20 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 5 of garlic clove.
- It’s 5 of shallot.
- It’s 3 inches of ginger.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Soft Pork Rib And Potato Curry instructions
- With oil pan fry the potato till it's lightly brown then drain and set aside.
- With oil pan fry the curry leaves for few seconds then add in the soft Pork Rib and stir fry together with the pounded garlic, shallot, garlic.
- After 5 to 7 minutes then add into the curry powder and mix well then add in little by little the water and mix well.
- Once all the water are in already then let it simmer with lid cover for 30 minutes.
- Add in the half cooked potato and let it simmer for another 10 minutes and season it with salt and light soy sauce then simmer another 10 minutes then off heat.
- Best enjoy with plain white rice or dip with some bread or naan would be as good too.