Curry shrimp with vegetable. Try this recipe that adds curry paste to shrimp, carrot, peas, and red bell pepper in this easy stir-fry curry shrimp recipe. In a large pot filled with boiling water, briefly blanch (parboil) the peas and carrots until the peas turn bright green, and the vegetables are crisp but still tender. Curried shrimp and vegetables is an easy recipe with a complex curry taste.
Add shrimp to the pan and stir over medium heat, uncovered. This shrimp curry is my husband Michael's favorite Thai dish. Plump shrimp are simmered in a rich and fragrant coconut sauce infused with This is my go-to recipe for Thai Shrimp Curry. You can cook Curry shrimp with vegetable using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry shrimp with vegetable
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 100 g of frozen shrimp meat.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Sichuan chili powder.
- It’s 25 g of Malaysia curry.
- Prepare 100 g of baby cabbage.
- It’s 150 g of peas.
- It’s 100 g of shrimp meat.
- You need 100 g of baby cabbage.
- You need 75 g of flammulina velutipes.
- Prepare of an egg.
- It’s 100 ml of milk.
- Prepare 200 g of carrot.
Super easy, one pot and tons of flavors! Remove the lid from the curry and add the shrimp, snap peas and the remaining noodles. Remove the lime leaves and basil sprigs and discard. This coconut curry shrimp recipe leans toward an Indian style curry (with herbs like cardamom and fenugreek).
Curry shrimp with vegetable step by step
- Put peas、carrot into boiled water，3mins later，put baby cabbage into it. After 2mins，get all the food out..
- Put frozen shrimp into boiled water，1min later，get the shrimp meat out.
- Put all the ingredients together into a pan，stir gently，let the ingredients mix well.after 1or 2mins，cover the pot and simmer for 5-10mins..
So when purchasing ingredients, make Start by sautéing the vegetables until they start to soften. You can use any vegetable in curry, so use your imagination to make the dish your own. Remove pot from heat and squeeze in juice from half of lime wedges. Divide noodles among bowls, then ladle curry over noodles. Thinly slice remaining scallion greens and sprinkle over curry.