Coconut curry chicken. This coconut curry chicken can be made in one pot and is packed with delicious flavors! Coconut Curry Chicken from Delish.com is a one-pot meal you'll want to make every night. This quick and easy coconut curry might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious.
This delicious Coconut Curry Chicken is flavorful and filled with potatoes, carrots and spices. Coconut Chicken Curry. featured in Trinidadian Roti And Fillings. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken with the onion, scallions, garlic, cilantro, curry powder, thyme, parsley, salt, and pepper. You can have Coconut curry chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut curry chicken
- It’s 1 jar of Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Sauce.
- You need 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken legs or thighs, cut in palm-sized pieces.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need 1/4 c of Unsweetened shredded coconut.
While the chicken does its thing, you're going to make a zippy coconut condiment for spooning over the finished dish. Coconut curry chicken is an easy, healthy dinner that's packed with flavor. Just let the chicken simmer in curry spice and coconut milk! You can literally start cooking before the prep work.
Coconut curry chicken instructions
- Lightly salt, then fry chicken legs on medium-high till lightly browned on both sides..
- Empty jar of curry sauce into saucepan. Fill empty jar with water, swish and pour into saucepan. Fill again, repeat. Stir sauce till smooth.
- Place partially cooked chicken into saucepan, pushing down to make sure it’s covered with sauce. Sprinkle with coconut and stir in..
- Simmer on very low, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Freeze in portion-sized containers..
Coconut Curry Chicken: A Keto Low Carb Curry Recipe – This flavorful keto chicken curry recipe (a.k.a. coconut curry chicken) is EASY, with a secret trick! Forget take-out, this is about to become your new family favorite. Coconut chicken curry is simply chicken in a delicious sauce of tomatoes, garlic, curry powder, and coconut milk. It's a healthy, one-pot meal that tastes great and everyone in the family enjoys. This yellow coconut curry chicken is our go-to meal for busy weeknights or when we're cleaning out the fridge!