Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry. Перевод слова dump, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. dump [dʌmp]Существительное. dump / dumps. Dump generally refers to a place for disposal of solid waste. The word has other uses alone or in combination, and may refer to: Dump (band), an alias for the solo recordings of James McNew.
Dump definition, to drop or let fall in a mass; fling down or drop heavily or suddenly: Dump the to be dismissed, fired, or released from a contract: The first baseman was dumped from the team after. Our mirror sites do not have this cap. The Wikimedia Foundation is requesting help to ensure that as many copies as possible are available of all Wikimedia database dumps. You can cook Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry
- Prepare 2.5 pounds of bone-in chicken pieces (or you can use 2 pounds boneless chicken thigh and/or breast pieces cut into big chunks).
- It’s 1/2 of a yellow onion cut into 1/2" slices.
- You need 4 slices of (about 1/8" thick) of fresh ginger root OR 1/4 teaspoon dried ginger powder.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, smashed OR 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder.
- You need 1 of tomato, quartered.
- It’s 5 of Kaffir lime leaves OR the zest of half a lime or lemon.
- Prepare 15 of basil leaves (Thai is preferable, but if you have some other kind, that's ok, too).
- Prepare of juice of half a lime.
- It’s 1 (15 oz.) of (or so) can of coconut milk.
- It’s of Thai chilies to taste (you can sub crushed red chili flakes – start with 1/2 tsp. for moderate heat and adjust as you like).
- You need 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of chopped veg to add later.
From Middle English dumpen, dompen, probably from Old Norse dumpa ("to thump") (whence Danish dumpe ("to fall suddenly")). dump (plural dumps). A place where waste or garbage is left; a ground or place for dumping ashes, refuse, etc.; a disposal site. A dump is a place where trash is stored in piles and often buried underground. If you have an old bike that can't be Some towns have dumps where residents can freely dispose of garbage, while others.
Dump & Simmer Thai Style Coconut Chicken & Veg Curry instructions
- Dump all ingredients except for veg into a large pot or Dutch oven, and give it a few gentle stirs to incorporate..
- With the pot covered, bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and let it boil for 2 to 3 minutes. This should take 10 to 12 minutes or so..
- Turn the heat down to low, and simmer the curry for 30 minutes, still covered..
- Stir in your veg, turn the heat back up to medium, and continue to cook for another 20 minutes or so, 10 minutes with the lid askew, and another 10 minutes completely uncovered. After the first 10 minutes is a good time to adjust the seasoning for salt and heat..
- That's it! Enjoy. :).
To release or throw down in a large mass. dump definition: The definition of a dump is a place for throwing away large amounts of garbage. (noun) An example of a dump is a landfill. For using Dump, you only need to include the script, and configure it with the URL of the static resources, and, optionally, with the special paths that your application use