Curry Chops smothered in curry gravy.
You can cook Curry Chops smothered in curry gravy using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Chops smothered in curry gravy
- It’s of —-Pork loin——.
- You need 2-1/2 pounds of pork loin.
- You need 2 teaspoons of curry powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- You need of ——gravy——-.
- You need 5 ounces of pork loin.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt more or less to your taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Curry Chops smothered in curry gravy instructions
- Preheat oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the pork loin into 10 slices make two of them 2-1/2 ounces each. Season them all on both sides. take the two smaller ones and set aside..
- Put the 8 on a pan and roast in oven till done. About 30 minutes according to how thick they are..
- Take the two you set aside and cut them up. Fry in a pan the oil. Add curry powder. Fry till done.
- Add salt, and flour. Stirring quite a bit just don't let the flour brown. The flavors are very subtle in this recipe..
- After 5 minutes of frying the flour add milk..
- This will take patience about 10-12 minutes of stirring so the gravy will be smooth, and won't burn. When it thickens turn off heat. Stirring from time to time. The residual heat will continue to cook the gravy.
- Add and cover the pork loin to the gravy..
- Cover and let sit 7 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!.