Bacon curry sauce on eggs. Easy to cook and delicious tasting. Many of you mentioned you could not get sausage meat, so I made these scotch eggs with pork mince and bacon. So if you fancy making scotch eggs with a twist, try these!
Ingredients of Bacon curry sauce on eggs
- Prepare of —-eggs—-.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare of —sauce—-.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 3 ounces of bacon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of —garnish—.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
Our sauce is uniquely created to mix with eggs and a bit. of coriander to create spicy curry scrambled eggs. A delicious and tasty daytime product. with further toppings that can be added on top e.g. peppers, jalapeno's, bacon, mushrooms, and anything else you desire. Egg curry made in Punjabi dhaba style. Simple, flavorful & delicious egg curry for your everyday meal to pair with roti, jeera rice or plain steamed rice.
Bacon curry sauce on eggs step by step
- Melt the butter. Beat the eggs adding a pinch of salt..
- Scramble the eggs, and set aside..
- Cook the bacon, whiles its cooking add curry, garlic, salt, butter, and pepper. Cook bacon done stirring constantly so bacon and spices do not burn..
- Add, flour. Stirring so it doesn't burn, let it make a paste, add water. Stir till thickens, use more water if needed..
- Cook 7 minutes on low heat till flour is done stirring often.
- Serve atop the eggs. I hope you enjoy!.
Egg curry recipe – Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style. Easy Egg Curry – Tender eggs are smothered in a super rich curry sauce with a tomato and coconut base, a perfect dish for a busy weekday dinner. This easy egg curry recipe shows you how to cook a tasty curry using minimal ingredients, making it a perfect dish for a busy weekday dinner. The sauce is the key to this dish. The egg is pretty much going to taste like an egg no matter how badly you mess it up, but the sauce is not so forgiving.