THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! While the meatballs are baking, whip up the sauce in a large skillet. While meatballs are cooking, make the sauce.
Deliciously savory and super healthy because they are made with lean turkey. While I did not have my noodles for an ultimate Thai Noodle Soup. I did however have everything I needed for.turkey meatballs. You can cook THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbls of curry paste.
- It’s of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need of onion chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Green Curry Thai Turkey Meatballs on Baking Sheet (affiliate link). Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and coconut for a pretty presentation. Low Calorie Thai Turkey Meatballs Serving Suggestions. Add curry meatballs to an Asian cabbage salad in place of plain chicken.
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs step by step
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
These Thai meatballs are smothered in a flavorful red curry coconut sauce. Just look at these Thai curry meatballs! These Thai meatballs are quick and easy to make, and they can be served by themselves as an appetizer or over a bowl of rice or noodles as a main course. Healthy Thai meatballs recipe with turkey, coconut milk, red curry paste and zucchini instead of breadcrumbs. They are full of your favourite Thai flavours like curry paste, fish sauce, ginger, basil, green onions and coconut milk.