Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry. Create your own customized Thai curry with the Recipe Maker. Add the pork, carrots, and ginger and continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as necessary. Serve an Indian-inspired red curry for a delicious, easy one-dish dinner tonight.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This Thai Red Curry did the trick and I was able to prepare it. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. You can cook Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry
- Prepare 3 of LG pork sirloin steaks, cubed.
- You need 18 of steamer clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG sweet onion, slivered.
- It’s 1 of med youkon gold potato, cubed.
- You need 3 of LG radishes, sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 2 (13.5 Oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbs of red Thai curry paste, or more if you like it very spicy.
- It’s 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tbs of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, plus some for garnish.
- You need of cooked jasmine rice.
How to make Thai fried salted pork (Moo Kem). How to make Thai green chicken curry (Gaeng Khiao Wan Gai). A slow-cooked Thai red pork curry with a rich pumpkin sauce. Mop it all up with a serving of white rice.
Brad's pork and steamer clams in red Thai curry instructions
- Add onion, potato, and pork in a Dutch oven. Pour in 2 cups of water and add bouillon. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min. Until potatoes start to get tender..
- Add rest of ingredients except clams and rice. Bring to a simmer for five minutes. Add clams and continue to simmer until all clams open.
- Serve with hot cooked rice and garnish with more cilantro.
Heat the oil in a large flame-proof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Sweat the onion and pepper until just starting to colour. Stir in the curry paste and cook for several mins, until fragrant and. Add the mussels, cover the pot, and let steam until opened. During the last minute of cooking, add the cilantro and basil.