Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste. It also uses less ingredients to cook, just pork long bean and red curry paste. All ingredients stir fried to gather and seasoning with fish sauce and palm sugar, sprinkle with kaffir lime leaves before served for nice aroma and taste. In general, the red curry paste that comes in a plastic tub is spicier than one that comes in a can.
Red bean paste is one of the most important ingredients for making Chinese desserts. There are red bean popsicles, shaved ice with red bean sauce, fried dough with red bean paste filling, red beans with coconut ← Curry Pork and Green Beans Stir Fry Sticky Rice Cake with Red Bean Paste →. Stir fried pork and red curry paste with yardlong beans on rice. You can cook Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of red curry paste.
- You need 625 g of boneless pork butt or lion, thinly sliced.
- You need 10 of kaffir lime leaves, stemmed.
- You need 500 g of green beans, cut in 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 5 of fresh long red chillied, cut into strips.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of palm sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of thai basil leaves, coarsely torn.
Stir-fried macaroni with shrimps (Pad Thai) Rice topped with stir fried minced pork and holy basil Close up of stir fried crispy pork with holy basil, thai food Stir Fried Spaghetti with Chicken in Chilli paste Stir fried rice with squid in plastic. Copy this link and paste it wherever it is visible, near the place where you're using the resource. If it's not possible, place it at the footer of your website, blog or newsletter, or in the credits section. Add the ginger and allow to infuse the.
Stir-Fried pork and long beans with red curry paste step by step
- Heat oil in wok, medium to high heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring constantly till fragrant (1-2 minutes).
- Add meat and stir until opaque on all sides, 2-3 minutes. Add 10 Kaffir lime leaves, beans, chillies and cook for further 2 minutes.
- Add palm sugar, White sugar. Fish sauce and basil. Stir well, then remove from heat and transfer to platter.
Red Curry Paste is Basic Red Curry Paste with toasted peppercorns, cumin and coriander. When you can no longer recognize the individual ingredients, add shrimp paste. Spicy hot rice noodles stir-fried with pork and holy basil. Shreded green papaya, cherry tomatoes, green beans with lime dressing. INGREDIENTS: Red curry paste , Shrimps, Kaffir lime leave ( cut into thin strips), Oil, Palm sugar , Fish sauce,.