Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté.
You can cook Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté
- It’s 1 of medium ginger root (peeled and grated).
- It’s 2-3 of tomatoes (depends on size) chopped into quarters.
- It’s 3 of carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of any kind of unsaturated oil.
- It’s 1 stalk of bok choy, chopped.
- Prepare of whole snow peas.
- You need half of an onion cut into semicircles.
- Prepare springs of mint.
- Prepare of red curry sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need of oyster sauce.
Thai style ~ red curry veggie sauté step by step
- Once all has been accomplished, get a frying pan (bigger diameter is better). Drizzle a little oil and turn the heat to medium high..
- Add the grated ginger after it gets warm and stir it..
- After adding ginger, you want to add the vegetables in order of what cooks longest to shortest (we're excluding tomatoes). So add the bok choy and when cooked add the carrots, onion, snow peas. Mix often until they cook. If your stove is very hot like mine, add water at times so it won't burn.
- After the other veggies cooked, add tomatoes and mint. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes or until juice comes out..
- Add spices and condiments and let it simmer for another 5 minutes..
- You're done, you can eat it now! 😀 You can eat it on rice or by itself. I hope you like it, it's my first recipe on here..