Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry. Though I love raw carrots, this is the only half cooked carrot dish i used to like as a kid. They love this simple, quick and easy carrot. Rice Krispies Treats are crispy and delicious.
Watch Manjula teach mouthwatering appetizers, curries, desserts and many more, easy to make for all ages. Karnataka style kids and baby friendly recipes are explained with step by step pictures. Corn cutlet is prepared using sweet corn, potato, beaten rice, ginger, red chili powder, curry leaves Vegetable fried rice recipe explained with step by step pictures. You can cook Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 300 g of minced meat (beef and pork).
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salad oil.
- It’s of ginger powder.
- You need of dried garlic chips.
- You need of potatoes.
- Prepare of carrots.
- You need of vegetables you like.
- Prepare of rice as much as you like.
When it comes to my kids, I simply make sure meals are well-seasoned and try to avoid bitter Choose a mild curry powder and bump up the sweetness slightly with a lashing of tomato sauce. Japanese curry rice is a popular take-away meal, but it can be a little pricey. So here's a recipe for how to make this delicious meal at home yourself. If you've ever had Japanese curry rice from a take-away sushi store or at a Japanese restaurant, you'll know how incredibly delicious it is.
Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry step by step
- Chop the onion and fry it with the oil, ginger powder and garlic chips..
- Add the meat and cook well..
- Add the vegetables cut in small cubes. Pour a cup of water and boil for a while. You can remove the white foamy broth floating on the surface..
- When the liquid is almost gone (not completely! The curry should be a little wet), add the ketchup and curry powder..
A kids – friendly dry curry which tastes yummy when served hot with Chapati and Rice. Once cooked, transfer it to a bowl. Serve hot with Chapati or Rice. Since it's all cooked, oven time can be shorten (which is why. Kid-friendly Korean foods that every kid will love, from lunchbox items to after-school snacks and one-dish meals.