Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince. Chicken curry, lamb curry, beef curry, pork curry, veggie curry, fish curry, prawn curry, shrimp curry, vegan curry, mild curry, extra hot curry, i think you get the picture, we love curry. Aloo papri chat: crisp poori stuffed with chickpeas and potatoes and served with a sour sauce with spicy yogurt. Then add the tomatoes and peas, pour in the water and add salt to taste.
How to make Indian minced beef curry with peas – Kheema Mattar Masala I love a keema, nicely gently spiced and warming in this weather too! Great not to need an. indian food,Chicken curry,beef curry,lamb curry,balti,organ josh,tikka,tikka masala,popadum,bhuna,biriyani,dhansak,dupiaza,kaftan,nega,path,phial,roughen,sambar,vindaloo,tandoor,doss,ghee,chapati,phulka,purr,theia,paratha,kulcha,bhatoora,appal,paratha,,gobi,atta,rice,toor. Add the potato, broth, coconut milk, and the tomatoes and their juices and bring to a boil. You can cook Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince
- It’s 300 g of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 c of water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of rock salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 1 of medium capsicum or bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1-2 of long chili, sliced thinly (optional).
- It’s 3 of medium tomatoes, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tbsp of soy sauce + oyster sauce + Knorr or Maggi seasoning (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/8 pc of beef bullion or broth cube, dissolved in 1/8c water.
- Prepare 5 cloves of toasted minced garlic (optional garnish).
- Prepare 1 of leek leaf, sliced thinly (optional garnish).
- Prepare to taste of Cracked pepper.
Serve this easy curry with a tangy homemade chutney and raita to make an impressive midweek spread for family. Find more Indian recipes at Tesco Real Food. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer, season with salt and black pepper, add the cinnamon and cloves and then the yoghurt. This minced lamb curry is perfect for midweek meals.
Saucy Tomato Beef Keema (non-curry) – Mince step by step
- Heat pan with 1/4c water and place frozen ground beef in and cover, leave in medium heat. Check after few minutes and turn and break beef apart. Keep doing this until juices come out and all are browned..
- Transfer beef to a container, including juices, sprinkle rock salt, mix and set aside..
- In the same pan, add and heat cooking oil. Drop your garlic. Sauté until toasted then set aside for garnish..
- In the same pan, sauté your onions, bell pepper and chili (if desired). Once onions are translucent drop in sliced tomatoes with seeds. Add cracked pepper (to taste). Spoon in some of the beef juices and cover. Let the flavors blend..
- Check tomatoes, when it has softened and juices have come out, add your beef to the pan. Stir in and cover. Let the juices blend together..
- After 5 minutes, taste, drizzle in 1/2 your soy sauce mix and taste. Add the rest if desired, stir and cover..
- After another 5 minutes, taste, mix in beef broth water mix if desired for more flavour then cover..
- After another 5 minutes, do a taste test and adjust accordingly. Add water if too salty or dry.
- Turn off heat, transfer beef with juices to a bowl. Garnish with leek leaves/green onion, chili &/or toasted garlic..
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: -Use as a wrap filling, add tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle your favorite yogurt sauce, cream or mayo. -Eat with pita bread, a salad or as rice topping. -6.20.16. I just tried in lettuce wrap, yum! :).
This recipe for keema is one of the tastiest and easiest lamb mince recipes This family curry recipe also freezes well and is adaptable to use beef mince. How do you make a Keema Curry? To make this minced lamb recipe, you brown off your. Keema (aka kheema or qeema) is a flavorful minced meat (beef or lamb) dish said to have originated in Persia but extremely popular in the Indian sub-continent. Other meats such as mutton, chicken or turkey can also be used in this recipe.