You can cook Curry Chicken using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken
- You need 6 of Large chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 stalks of green onions.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of All spice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thyme.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 c of olive oil.
- You need 4 Tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 c of chicken broth.
Curry Chicken step by step
- Cut up onion, pepper, garlic and green onions and set aside in bowl..
- Wash, cut chicken into cubes, season with all ingredients except curry..
- Add oil to large pan on medium high, stir in all vegetables until transparent, then add curry powder cook for 2 minutes..
- Stir in chicken, add chicken broth, simmer for about 20-25 minutes covered..