Jenn's Curry Chicken.
You can cook Jenn's Curry Chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jenn's Curry Chicken
- Prepare 12 of Chicken wings cut up (Discard tips).
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of Jamaican curry powder.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes cut up.
- It’s 1 of large onion cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of mini sweet peppers cut up.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Enough water to cover top of ingredients.
Jenn's Curry Chicken step by step
- Saute onion, mini sweet peppers, curry powder and garlic in oil until Curry is cooked, about 5 minutes. Don't burn Curry or garlic..
- Remove garlic and onion mixture and set aside in a separate bowl. Add chicken to the pot and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add back onions and garlic mixture. Add potatoes and enough water to cover the chicken in the pot. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Cook until the sauce is thick and the chicken is tender about one-and-a-half hours. Serve with Jasmine rice and enjoy..