Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry).
You can have Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry)
- You need 6 Nos of Mangoes Ripe (small size).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut chilly jeerakam Grated ,Green -2 Nos, -1tsp.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric garlic powder; 2-3 cloves of.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard chilly uluva oil-; -1tsp;dried red -1 ;-1tsp;.
- You need 3 cups of water salt curry leaves ginger ; to tastes; -3 nos; -1 small piece.
Ripe Mango curry(Mampazha pulisserry) instructions
- Peel off the outer skin of the mangoes lightly and cook the mangoes in a pan with water, salt,curry leaves,little turmeric, and ginger grated.When the mangoes are cooked soft,slow down the fire and add the gravy made of coconut,green chillies,jeerakam and garlic cloves ground fine in a mixer. Stir slowly till the curry starts boiling. Take out from the fire..
- Pour one tbsp of oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds followed by the uluva. Saute the small onions, curry leaves, followed by the red chilly cut to two pieces in low fire, stirring continuously.Take out from fire and add the contents to the curry.Add more salt if required.The mamapazhapulisserry with sweet aroma is ready.This can best be served as a curry with rice meals..