Aloo paratha. Aloo paratha With step by step photos. Popular Indian breakfast of unleavened whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced potato stuffing. Aloo paratha is One of the most popular paratha recipe from.
Actually more than happy, I am. Aloo Paratha, is a whole wheat flat bread stuffed with spicy potato mix. Parathas are made plain or variety of different fillings, but potato filling is most popular. You can cook Aloo paratha using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Aloo paratha
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 2 of medium size potatoes boiled and grated.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grated garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed carom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of amchur powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dry fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of roasted coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dry promegranate seeds powder.
- It’s of ghee for roasting.
- It’s of For dough:.
- It’s 1 + 1/2 of cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of besan.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- You need 4-5 tsp of ghee.
- It’s of Lukewarm water as required.
This delicious Aloo Paratha is very.. aloo paratha recipe in hindi आलू पराठा बनाने का नया और आसान तरीका ALOO SAMOSA prepared by my GRANNY for KIDS Paratha is one of the staple foods of Punjabi cuisine and Punjabis cannot do without it.
Aloo paratha step by step
- First start with making the dough For this take a large bowl add wheat flour,salt,sugar,oil then mix it evenly now slowly add the water & knead the dough. The dough should be soft so that it can hold a filling..
- After kneading rest the dough for about 30 to 45 min.In the meanwhile prepare the filling For this heat a pan add oil then add finely chopped onions fry them until golden brown in color then add ginger garlic and green chilies again sauté it for 1 minute..
- Now turn off the heat take this mixture on to the mashed potatoes (tips :don’t overcook the potatoes otherwise it absorbs excess moisture) then add the remaining spices as mentioned above, now give it a good mix…
- Now again knead the dough for few seconds then divide it into equal portions then take one ball of dough and starts stretched with your hand then place the filling in the centre, now roll into a potli,remove the excess dough and close it..
- Roll it again and dip in dry flour then starts rolling it very gently.. Now heat a tawa and cook it on both sides,apply ghee and again cook it on both sides till brown spots appear.. Serve hot with creamy yogurt and pickle and garnish with cubes of butter…
Here is the recipe for one of the popular parathas – Aloo Paratha, in which the main ingredient is aloo or potato..post of aloo paratha recipe. it includes recipes like gobi paratha, paneer paratha, mooli paratha, onion paratha, dal paratha, mughlai paratha, matar ka paratha and aloo gobi paratha recipe. in. Punjabi aloo paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! What makes these whole wheat Punjabi aloo paratha so appealing is the soft and tasty filling of potatoes flavoured with peppy spice powders and. A pan-fried flatbread stuffed with a filling of mashed potatoes. Alu porota or 'paratha' needs no introduction.