Buffalo Popcorn Chicken.
You can have Buffalo Popcorn Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Popcorn Chicken
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of salt – pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 cup of franks buffalo wing sause.
- It’s 3 of -4 boneless – skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 3 of eggs plus 1 Tbsp water.
Buffalo Popcorn Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 425º. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Pound chicken breasts to 1/2" thickness. Chop into 1/2" pieces..
- Add flour -salt , pepper to a small bowl. Stir to combine. Whisk together eggs , water in a second bowl. Combine bread crumbs & panko in a third bowl. Stir to combine.place buffalo sause in a 4th bowl..
- Toss chicken pieces in flour mixture. Then dip them in the egg wash. Toss them in the bread crumbs.lastly dip chicken pieces in buffalo sause & place 1-2 " apart.on baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray..
- Bake chicken bites 15-20 minutes. Until chicken is cooked through. And outside is crispy.Serve with blue cheese for dipping..