Nearly vegan spinach pasta. Home » Main Meals » Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Pasta. Pasta holds a special place in my heart because it's so darn delish, quick, easy, and cheap. Vegan stuffed shells are made with simple cashew or tofu based vegan ricotta, spinach, and flavorful pasta sauce, it's both heavenly and comforting!
Ingredients of Nearly vegan spinach pasta
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat penne pasta or red lentil penne pasta.
- You need 1 pack of vegan ground beef(beyond meat crumbled).
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of garlic.
- You need 1 bag of spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of chop bell pepper green or your fav color.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Virgin Olive oil.
I definitely got a thing for vegan one pot pasta or one pot meals in general! So because you all liked it so much I just had to come up with another version of this vegan one pot pasta. This time, I left out the peas and the zucchini and used spinach and cherry tomatoes instead. This Spaghetti with Spinach Sauce recipe is an easy pasta sauce that's, healthy & flavorful.
Nearly vegan spinach pasta step by step
- For spinach sauce: in a blender or food processor add spinach, cream cheese, garlic, almond milk,Parmesan cheese and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cook pasta as per box instructions.
- In a sauce pan add olive oil, bell peppers, onion,mushroom until tender then add ground beef and cook on low heat for 3 mins. Stir occasionally.
- Add handful of spinach, pasta to the sauce pan then spinach sauce. If sauce too thick add a lil more almond milk as desired. Season with salt pepper, oregano, parsley. Stir and cover n let simmer for 5mins and low heat. Serve and enjoy.
A vibrant cheesy, creamy, low-calorie sauce. This recipe for spaghetti with spinach sauce is an indulgent pasta dish that's quick and simple to make. A big thank you to All-Clad for sponsoring this video! We partnered with them to bring you this Creamy Vegan Spinach and Artichoke pasta that we're obsessed. This vegan spinach stuffed pasta dish is hearty, filling and absolutely delicious!