Daikon with Fresh Scallop.
You can cook Daikon with Fresh Scallop using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Daikon with Fresh Scallop
- You need 1 of daikon.
- It’s 10 pcs of scallop.
- You need Slices of ginger and garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 stalk of spring onion.
Daikon with Fresh Scallop instructions
- Wash and cut daikon into strips. Heat water in a pot then boil it for 1 min. Remove and drain.
- Saute ginger and garlic. Add daikon mix.Pour fish sauce add half cup water and simmer it until almost cook. Put the scallop simmer it for a minute then remove. Garnish with spring onion.