Sharon's Potato Salad.
You can cook Sharon's Potato Salad using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Potato Salad
- It’s 3 lb of bag of small red potatoes.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- It’s of Sweet relish.
- It’s of Miracle whip.
- You need of Sandwich spread.
- Prepare of Mustard.
- It’s of Paprika (optional).
Sharon's Potato Salad instructions
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 4 sections. Rinse potatoes and put in a pot of water; boil until tender.
- Boil eggs to your liking (mine were hard boiled) place eggs in cold water and set aside.
- When potatoes are tender drain and place in bowl; set aside.
- Peel eggs. Dice 5 eggs and add them to the potatoes; set the other 2 to the side.
- Add a cup of relish, cup of miracle whip, cup of sandwich spread, and 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Continue adding above ingredients WHILE TASTING until you get to your desired flavor and consistency.
- Once it is perfect to you slice the remaining 2 eggs and place them on top of the potato salad. Sprinkle paprika on top.
- Place a lid over it and put in the refrigerator until ready to serve.