Cheese and Onion Quesadillas.
You can have Cheese and Onion Quesadillas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese and Onion Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of pcs flour Tortillas.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced yellow onions.
- You need 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of mexican salsa.
Cheese and Onion Quesadillas step by step
- Preheat your pan grill on medium fire. Spread cheese on one tortilla and top with some sliced onion..
- Take the other tortilla and cover the cheese & onion like a big sandwich. Carefully lay it on the grill (then lower the heat) , now weigh with something on top ( pot or a heavy heat proof plate) to keep it flat..
- Check after 2-3 min, if the beautiful grill lines appear, its time to flip it over and the cheese will start to melt inside. Rest for 2 minutes then slice in wedges. Its best to serve it right away. And hey, its ok to use your hands…great with salsa!.