Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas. A breakfast quesadilla recipe is the perfect snack with eggs to spice up your morning. COAT with cooking spray; HEAT over medium-low heat until hot. TOAST quesadillas just until cheese is melted, about one to two minutes per side.
You can use any kind of good-quality breakfast sausage and try whisking up the eggs and then bake them in a casserole dish or cook them as one omelet and then cut them into strips to fill the. Keywords: breakfast bake, breakfast casserole, Cheese and Veggie Breakfast Casserole, christmas breakfast casserole, Sausage, sausage breakfast casserole. Pin It To Save For Later! You can have Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 4 of Sausage links.
- It’s 1 bunch of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1 bunch of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Basil.
- You need 1 dash of Hot sauce.
Try our Quorn Sausage breakfast quesadilla recipe. Click here to get more tasty dinner and meal ideas from Quorn. Wrapped in a soft tortilla, this Mexican favourite is packed with savoury cheese, chopped up Quorn Sausages fried until they're golden brown, and. This is your classic ham, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich reimagined into a freezer-friendly quesadilla.
Sausage Egg And Cheese Breakfast Quesadillas step by step
- Cook your sausage.
- Break your eggs into a mixing container add your splash of milk and scramble up.
- Cook your eggs.
- Cut up your sausage and drop into your eggs salt and pepper.
- Drop in your cheese.
- Add a few shakes of basil.
- Place a shell in a pan.
- Scoop on some of your egg mixture evenly onto the shell.
- Add some dashes of hot sauce.
- Place on your top shell and let everything melt together to hold on the shells flipping once.
- Remove to a plate.
- Cut into 4's I use a pizza cutter for this.
- Plate and enjoy.
Quesadillas are simply savory-filled flour tortillas, either folded in half or stacked. This zesty egg and sausage version will perk up any brunch menu. These sausage, egg and cheese croissants are the perfect start to your day. Complete with savory sausage, fluffy eggs and melty cheese on a buttery croissant, these sandwiches are perfect for breakfast or even as a snack. Crack each egg into pan, making sure eggs are evenly spaced apart and not breaking yolks.