Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread.
You can have Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, shredded Mozzarella Cheese (56g).
- Prepare 1/2 of cup, grated Parmesan Cheese (50g).
- Prepare 1 of Egg (50g).
- You need 1/2 of cup, pieces or slices Mushrooms (35g).
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil (14g).
- You need 1/4 of cup, sliced Onion (29g).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder (2g).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Balsamic Reduction (5g).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Arugula (5g).
- You need of optional – 1/2 tsp Salt (3g).
Cheesy Mushroom Onion Flatbread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a nonstick pan over medium heat and pour oil. Add sliced onion to heated pan and saute until fragrant. Mix in sliced mushrooms and continue cooking until soft. In a bowl, combine mozzarella, parmesan, egg, salt, garlic powder and mushroom mixture. Spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Change oven setting to broil. Move baking sheet to the top rack for a few minutes to brown cheese.
- Slice bread with pizza cutter. Top with arugula and drizzle balsamic reduction..