JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔.
You can have JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔
- Prepare of For the meatballs.
- You need 500 g of minced meat of your choice.
- It’s 1/3 bottle of soy sauce.
- It’s to taste of Dried thyme.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of For the veggie layer.
- You need 5 of normal size potatoes.
- You need of Butter for buttering the dish.
- You need 6 pieces of brussels sprouts.
- You need 1 of small carrot.
- It’s of Some salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of green avocado guacamole.
- Prepare of For the cream.
- You need 100 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of ready cheese sauce.
JJ's Potatoes and Meatball Bake🥔-with my twist🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔 instructions
- Clean and slice the potatoes and cook them for 10 minutes in salted water. Cook the brussels sprouts and cleaned carrot in a different bowl, in salted water, till tender. Slice the brussels sprouts and carrots when ready.
- Grease a dish with the butter, wall and bottom also. Arrange one layer of potatoes on bottom, layer the brussels sprouts and carrots on it, cut the dill in small pieces, add it..
- Also add the guacamole.
- Make the meatballs, 8 similar size balls, mix the meat with soy sauce, thyme, and minced garlic. Arrange it on top and also put potatoes between.
- Make the cream: mix the ready cheese sauce with heavy cream and sour cream. Add it on top of meat. Cover with foil and put it in the oven for around hour. Check regularly. For last 10 minutes remove foil..