Stir fry Chayote and Carrot. Stir-fried carrot & chayote is a very popular and simple formula you can use to put together a quick dish like this chayote squash carrot and snowpea stir. Stir fried chicken, celery, carrots and cashew are coated with a thick and clear sauce. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe was no doubt originated from China but modified to suit to Japanese palate – no garlic.
Season to taste (with light soy sauce, fish sauce and salt). The chayote is slightly slippery during peeling and slicing so do be careful. You may add sliced carrots and mushrooms for more variety and colour. You can cook Stir fry Chayote and Carrot using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir fry Chayote and Carrot
- You need 1 pc of chayote.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s Slices of garlic, ginger, shallot.
- Prepare Half of bowl minced pork.
- It’s of Chicken powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
Chayote can be made into any type of dish, raw, cooked, peeled or unpeeled. From side to salad, curry to stir fry, bake, roast, steam, boil, etc. this fruit/squash Say hello to your new day with this colorful, fresh, and easy dish made of chayote, carrot and egg. Mix cornstarch and cold water; stir into vegetable mixture. Stir occasionally and cook until done.
Stir fry Chayote and Carrot instructions
- Wash and peel the skin of chayote and carrot. Then slice them into strips.
- Marinate mince pork with soy sauce and flour for 30 mins.
- Heat wok stir fry ginger shallots and garlic then add pork cooked until meat changes color. Then drop in vege, add a little water and chicken powder. Mix it and cover until done.
For this Carrot and Chayote Pickles recipe, you'll need a medium-sized chayote. The taste of a chayote is like a cross between a potato and a cucumber. Hi Tuan, That's so awesome you grow your own chayotes! Pickling them is easy and delicious, enjoying in stir-fries and salads is wonderful. This chayote mushroom stir-fry will make very nice banchan to serve with any Korean meals.