3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint.
You can cook 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint
- It’s 400 gr of Frozen Peas (or 350 gr Fresh Shelled Peas).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Potato Peeled and Diced.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove Smashed.
- Prepare 500 ml of Veg or Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 4 Tbs of Fresh Chopped Mint.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Lemon Or Better lime Juice.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 150 ml of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Spring Onions – Trim and Chopped.
3 Traffic Light Soups – GREEN – Pea and Mint instructions
- Put the Stock into a large Pan and bring to Boil – Add the Potatoes and Galic for 15 mins until Very Soft..
- Add Peas and simmer for 5 mins, Add rest of items apart from Sour cream then allow to Cool. Transfer into a blender or Food Processor and Blitz until as Smooth as you like..
- Add Half the Sour Cream and season to Taste.
- Chill to be heated later or Serve Cold (you may need add a little more stock as it will thicken). Add the Remaining Sour Cream and Garnish with a mint leaf..