Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables. Beef chow fun is a popular Cantonese dish made from stir-frying beef, wide rice noodles, scallions, bean sprouts and dark soy sauce at very high Beef chow fun is a sleeping favorite among Chinese food lovers. The problem is, the traditional version isn't widely available, and there aren't many good. Classic Cantonese Beef Chow Fun Noodles recipe (aka Gon Chow Ngo Ho) made with chewy flat ho fun rice noodles and tender flavourful beef slices.
Ingredients of Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of ho fun noodles see my recipe.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 pound of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of unbleached flour all purpose.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth divided.
It is considered as a snack or sometimes a staple food and one of the most I fall I love it when I firstly had a small bowl of ho fun soup. And this stir fry ho fun with beef, onion, bean sprout and Chinese chives. Easy fun noodles with beef for weeknight dinner. Ho fun and mei fun are both rice noodles commonly enjoyed throughout China.
Ho Fun Noodles with Beef and Vegetables instructions
- Brown the beef and add in the soya sauce, and break up the beef, a bit. Add the vegetables and spices allow to simmer covered till carrots are tender. Add the flour and stir in and cook 4 minutes..
- Add in the beef broth except 1 cup. Add the vinegar. Cook till thickened add the noodles, sesame seed oil, and rest of beef broth..
- Gently stir and allow to incorporate well. Allow to rest 7 minutes, serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
The main difference between them is that mei fun is a fine, cylindrical Hand-made ho fun is traditionally white, but ho fun can now be purchased in different colors produced from using a variety of fruit and vegetable colorings. An easy Beef Chow Fun recipe! Cantonese stir fried ho fun rice noodles with tender beef, bean sprouts, green onions coated in a In Guangdong China, authentic Beef Chow Fun calls for fresh ho fun noodles which you can easily purchase at the market. You can usually find fresh noodles at an. Add the ho fun noodles, breaking them up with a spoon and stirring everything together.