Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji. So lets prepare Sattu ki Kachori for breakfast this weekend. It is very easy to prepare Sattu Ki Kachori and it also consumes less time. These days Sattu ki Kachori is available in grocery stores in almost all cities.
Aallo sabzi is a popular recipe served with poori or kachori. It also tastes good with rice or chapati. See great recipes for Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji, Peas kachori too! You can cook Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji
- It’s 1 cup of sattu.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mawa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ajwain or carom seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kalonji.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- Prepare of For sabji-.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato puree.
- It’s Pinch of hing.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilly powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of roasted Kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of promenade seeds powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
Mathura ke dubki wale aloo recipe with step by step photos – a thin spiced and tasty curry made with potatoes and famous in Mathura – one of the holy cities in the northern part of India, in Uttar Pradesh. I have been both to mathura and vrindavan. While mathura is associated with the birth of Bhagwan Krishna. Sattu kachori🍘 and Aloo sabji Recipe😋😁
Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji step by step
- In a mixing bowl add flour oil and water mix it then slowly add the water and make a little tight dough cover it and keep it aside.
- Then heat a Kadhai add oil when oil gets hot add cumin seeds then add grated ginger hing then add all the dry spices saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree saute it for few minutes then add boiled potatoes mix it then add water cover it and cook it for 7 to 10 minutes in low medium heat.
- Then add garam masala powder and kasuri methi mix it and turn off the heat, now again heat a Kadhai add oil add the sattu roast it till it fragrant then add carom seeds and Kalonji and other dry spices mix it drizzle some water mix it then turn off the heat…
- Now again knead the dough for few minutes then take a small ball size dough flatten it make a Center add add 1 tsp stuffing in it close it then roll it in a rolling pin then deep fry it until golden brown in low medium heat…
Bihar famous chane aloo ki sabzi aur khasta kachori recipe. Bihar dhanerua. चने के सत्तू की लिट्टी।Sattu ki Fried Bati Recipe। शादी . #kachorisabzi #alookisabzi #foodvideo Aloo ki sabzi with kachori, an Indian street food potato curry served with lentil stuffed deep fried pastry. an aloo sabzi that's a gem among aloo . See great recipes for Sattu ki kachori with Aloo sabji too! But remember that the Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori should be thicker than a poori. Now heat some refined oil for frying the Sattu Ki Khasta Kachori in a kadhai.