BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese. The Carpetbagger features an eight-ounce patty stuffed with blue cheese crumbles, dunked in a Between two Texas toast grilled cheese sandwiches, they stuff a beef patty topped with American. The Blue Cheese-Roasted Garlic-Pepper filling only adds to the savory flavors of this dish. We cut the calories and added creaminess by Start Charcoal or gas Grill.
The delicious and simple herbed cheese spread makes these burgers perfect for low stress entertaining on a hot summer night! It's the grilled cheese we didn't know we needed. These loaded burgers are one hearty meal in a bun. You can cook BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Blue cheese crumbles.
- You need 4 slice of Thick Texas toast bread.
- You need 4 slice of American cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Pepper.
Stuffing your burgers with cheese is the best way to make them cheesy! An easy method for making Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburgers. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BlueCheese Stuffed Cheeseburger Grilled Cheese instructions
- Salt n pepper ground beef.
- Form patties I did square so they fit the bread perfect u need a top patty n bottom patty so that u can close In The bluecheese. Don't make them crazy thick.
- Place some bluecheese crumbles in the center of a patty.
- Place the other patty on top n squeeze sides closed making 1 patty.
- Keeping doing so until u have all of your patties made…. I only needed 2! Place them in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Heat up your stovetop grill.
- Place your pattys on the grill and cook to your liking.
- After they are done remove to a plate and for a few seconds.
- Place two slices of bread butter one side and place butter side down in your grill…. Clean off the burger grease from the grill first.
- Place a slice of cheese on top each slice of bread.
- Place a party on top each slice of cheese.
- Put one slice of cheese on top each burgers then butter two more slices of bread and place the bread buttered side up on top of the cheese.
- Place a lid over the sandwiches and grill one side to your liking then flip and grill the other to your liking.
- Plate and enjoyyyyy :).
Cheese stuffed bacon cheeseburger – it sounds so sinful in its own way, and rightly so. Since I started cooking for myself, I've mostly lived in small apartments that don't allow for outdoor grills on the balcony. So, I mostly cook my meats in the oven or on the stove top. The right cheeseburger cheese has three requirements: It has to taste good on a burger. Take a break from traditional burgers.