Ham and veggie cheesy casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Cook broccoli and cauliflower according to package directions; drain. Stir together diced ham, vegetables, salt and pepper.
It's quick and easy to put together, and makes for a creamy-cheesy good meal! I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas with lots of good food and lots of great family memories. Cheesy Ham & Veggie Bake Referral links are used in this post. If simple recipes are all you have time for, this Cheesy Ham & Veggie Bake is for you. You can have Ham and veggie cheesy casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and veggie cheesy casserole
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked cubed ham.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 cans of Campbell’s cheddar cheese soup healthy request.
- It’s 1 bag of low fat shredded cheddar cheese (2 cups).
- You need 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of peas.
- Prepare 1 bag of cooked broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chopped celery.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, adobo seasoning.
- It’s of Fried onion crisps for topping.
It's something you can toss together quickly and it doesn't need much babysitting. Cook pasta as per the package directions and drain. In a large bowl, combine the soups and milk. Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake.
Ham and veggie cheesy casserole instructions
- Sauté the onion, carrots, and celery in large pan with olive oil and season..
- Once cooked through add remaining ingredients except for fried onions.
- Let cheese melt through and mix well. Add to large greased casserole pan and top with fried onion crisps.
- Cook uncovered for 30 min at 375°.
I love making an easy one dish breakfast when I am hosting brunch or bringing a breakfast dish to a potluck. Some of my other favorites egg bakes are Sausage Cheese and Veggie Bake, Tex Mex Breakfast Casserole and this Spinach Feta and Artichoke Bake. My sister in law Denise made this at a brunch she hosted and I knew I wanted to remake it (just a bit lighter). In a saucepan, bring the potatoes, carrot, celery and water to a boil. Put vegetables and cooked rice back in sauce pan and put pan back on medium-low heat.